Friday, July 24, 2015

Punctuation, is? fun!

Some of my favourite things of the week


Coloring books for adults. I only got these books today but I've been already coloring for hours. It's really relaxing and fun.


iZombie. I discovered this show a couple of weeks ago and it is plain awesome. I've never been a fan of zombies., I don't read or watch shows/movies about them, but I got hooked instantly. 

After being turned into a zombie, Liv Moore finds a job in a morgue, since it is possibly the easiest way to find brains to eat. Every time Liv eats someone's brains, she gets the victim's memories and habits. She also gets flashbacks and this way she helps the police to solve their murders. 

I don't want to reveal too much, but you should definitely check it out.


Flowers for Algernon. This became one of my favourite books almost instantly. I bought this book randomly when I needed a book to read at a bus. I remembered that I heard the name somewhere but I didn't know anything else about it.

The book tells a story of Charlie Gordon, a man who has an IQ of 68. Charlie gets the change to have his intelligence increase by a surgery. He's the very first human to undergo the procedure, they did the same surgery to a mouse named Algernon and the surgery was successful. I don't want to ruin the book for you, so if you're interested, don't read anything about it and just read the book. It's very heartbreaking, sweet and sad story, I loved everything about it.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, where did you get these books? They seem perfect for cold autumn/winterdays. Greetings from Italy :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment - but please be nice

Disqus Shortname

Comments system